Five-Minute Bosco Chocolate Cake Recipe
Posted May 4th, 2011 in Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk eggs in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine the entire bottle of Bosco Chocolate Syrup with the butter. Mix well.
- Add the Bosco mixture to the eggs.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and sift in 1 cup of flour. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured lasagna pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cake is finished when the center is bouncy.
For presentation, cut the cake in four even pieces, stack, and serve.
Adapted from: chocolate-snob.blogspot.com